Instruction for Parents
1. If you do not have access to a smartphone or the internet, Identity an individual (caretaker) closest to you and your ward who is in a position to guide the student.
2. Parents/Guardians are advised to support the initiative to ensure continuity in learning of the students and to help them engage in academically productive activity during the lockdown.
3. Kindly make all the necessary arrangements for your ward and give a helping hand to those in need promptly. Always remember, that this is a collective effort for the best of our students.
4. In an event, where the exams are called off, the maintenance of the notebooks of your ward shall be presented in School and will likely be assessed for further evaluation and record.
5. Do not hesitate to reach out to the School or any teacher for any help.